Seven reasons why mums love this suits-all baby buggy
While shopping for a stroller is lots of fun, finding one that ticks all the boxes can be a challenge. There are so many options on the market and whether you have budget, style or function in mind, a firm favourite among Db Babies mums is the Baby Jogger City Select. This genius buggy is super versatile – you can set it up in 16 different combinations with mix and match seats, bassinets and car seats. Not only can it be converted into a travel system, but you can also configure it as a single, double or triple stroller as your family grows. Here are seven reasons why we rate it…
- It grows with your family. With more than 16 possible configurations, it’s easy to adapt this stroller as your family expands. You can have the seats front facing, parent facing or sibling facing, add a second seat to make it a double, and then throw in a glider board for your adventurous toddler to hitch a ride on.
- It’s super comfortable. The seat was built especially with baby’s comfort in mind, with numerous recline positions and a multi-position foot well so your kids can kick back and enjoy the ride. There’s a 20kg (45lb) weight capacity per seat.
- It shields them from the sun. We love the SPF 50+ hood canopy, which offers much needed shade on sunny days. Plus, it has a peek-a-boo window with magnetic closure so you can quietly check on your little one without the risk of interrupting naptime.
- It tackles all terrains. The eight-inch lightweight front wheels swivel so you can tackle everyday obstacles and navigate longer strolls with ease. The 12-inch rear tyres offer enough power to cover all kinds of terrain.
- It converts to a travel system. It can become a travel system in a heartbeat by using the car seat adapters. You can also add a bassinet for the littlest of passengers. (Car seat adapter and bassinet kit sold separately).
- It won’t roll away. A telescoping handlebar adjusts to your height and a hand-operated parking brake keeps all the controls within reach.
- It folds up in a flash. Simply lift the sides and it practically folds itself! All you need to do is snap the latch to lock the stroller when you want to store it or fling it in the boot of the car.
The Baby Jogger City Select costs from AED3,195/OMR319.50 and is available in a number of colour combinations including Red on Black Frame, Ruby on Silver Frame, Amethyst on Silver Frame, Onyx on Silver Frame, Sand on Black Frame and Silver on Black Frame.